Like many of you, the DASH board has been monitoring the COVID-19 situation. It is important to take this seriously and understand how it affects our families and neighbors. We learned today of the first Dekalb County case that is a staff member at the high school. In times like these, we encourage everyone to earnestly pray, aggressively resist fear and actively trust in the Lord. It is on this foundation that we will overcome and be strong witnesses to our neighbors and co-workers.
The DASH board takes very seriously the COVID-19 instructions from our Federal, State and Local officials. The DASH board strongly encourages homeschool classes, co-op's and all other events to comply with Governor Holcolmb's Executive orders.
- The DASH board in cooperation with many of the subscribers has already taken the following actions;
- Working with coordinators for the past couple weeks canceling events.
- Review of the calendar for any upcoming events that may need canceled.
- The DASH board in cooperation with many of the subscribers will be taking the following actions;
- Monitoring the COVID19 situation and any new instructions from our elected officials.
- Reviewing events currently scheduled in the future beyond the Executive Order and determine if they need to be canceled. At this time, we will leave events on the calendar until we have more information.
- Post any new updates or changes on Facebook and our website.
- The DASH board encourages everyone to;
- Follow the Published CDC Guidelines for COVID-19
- Keep Informed
- Stay Connected
- and most of all….Pray